Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oldest Asignment ^ ^

♥ Dream ♥
what you dream for?
I wish to be her
full of Convivial
and
full of Solocitude
its my Dream Poster Design
♥ My Resume Packaging Design ♥
strawberry as my concept to be
am I FRESH?
did I contain enough NUTRISION?
am I SWEET?
who am I?
what can I HELP for COMUNITY?
am I GOOD?
.
.
.
How You Think about ME?? =.=
♥ Expression ♥
Art History 3d Design

Express your feeling
someone
just will
Understanding YOU

♥ Vitas Album Poster Design ♥

the Russian Pop Singer

how Devilish Voice he have?

how many Million Idolater he have?

did you Get the ANS??

♥ Vitas Lyric Book ♥

Everyone have they own story

Sing it out

Paint it out

just like him!!

♥ Forbidden Love ♥

comic story between

Civilian and Devil

how sweet in more to dense speak

more to miss

hard to give up

but

Its Forbidden Love

around

YOU and ME

No comments:

Post a Comment